ATLAS PLASTERING MIX - traditional cement plaster of category III
Double layer plaster of category 0-III – the plaster consists of two layers: the “initial scratch coat” and the “surface floating coat” (it can be additionally covered with a finishing coat layer made of white, cement - based ATLAS REKORD finishing coat).
Suitable for manual and machine application – the mix is available in two versions: for manual or machine plastering (packages additionally marked with letter M).
The main characteristics
- manual or machine application
- high plasticity
- compressive strength, CS II
- layer thickness 6 – 30 mm
- for plastering walls and ceilings
- layer thickness: 6 - 30 mm
- consumption: 25 kg/ 1.3-1.4 m²/ 10 mm thickness
- compressive strength: 1.5 ÷ 5.0 N/m²
- for ceilings and walls made of bricks, blocks, hollow bricks and other similar ceramic or silicate materials;
- surfaces: concrete, aerated concrete, chip-cement boards, cement and cement-lime plasters.
One 25 kg bag is sufficient to obtain 1.3 ÷ 1.4 m2 of 10 mm thick plaster.
Paper bags: 25 kg and 30 kg (for machine application)
Pallet: 1050 kg in 25 kg bags, 1080 kg in 30 kg bags
No posts found