The anti-heat blind for VELUX roof windows
- stops up to 80% of sun rays before they reach the glass and thus protects against heat build-up on sunny days
- provides optimum protection from overheating while, at the same time providing a view to the outside
- awning is made from durable fibreglass covered with PVC
- easy to install and use - both from the inside the room
- material is wider than glass itself - protection from heat even with opened window
- after rolled up to the box - blind is almost invisible
This anti-heat blind can be used with VELUX pivot windows and VELUX top pivot windows, such as:
✓ GGL ✓ GGU ✓ GPL ✓ GPU ✓ GTL ✓ GTU ✓ GHL ✓ GHU ✓ GFL ✓ GRL ✓ VTL ✓ GZL ✓ GLL ✓ GLU.
Where can I find the type and size of my VELUX roof window?
The name and size of your VELUX roof window can be found on the nameplate. It is visible on the right or left behind the handle bar when the window is open.
- VELUX roof windows
- Heat protection
- Living room
- Kids room
- Home office
No posts found