VELUX anti-heat blind reduces passive heating and gives a cool, comfortable temperature instead.
For a cool summer room awning blinds provide solar heat reduction whilst ensuring you can maintain the view through your roof window.
Especially suited to south-facing roof windows, the blind stops the heat from the sun reaching the glass and radiating into the room. Their design also means they allow a pleasant diffused light to enter the room too.
Designed to integrate perfectly with your VELUX roof window, the awning blind is made from weather resistant 100% polyester net fabric. When not in use, the external blind rolls up and is kept out of sight.
- Heat reduction: Up to 72%
- Black net fabric (5060) that is transparent and does not limit the view
- Good quality fabric: weather resistant and easy to cleaning
- Easy to install and operating from inside the room
How to select your blinds
- Select the blind: Chose a product based on your room type and your needs;
- Select the colour: All fabrics are marked with colour code, choose the one that matches your style;
- Select the operation: Depending on your needs you can choose between manual operation, remote controlled electric or solar powered operation;
- Select the right size: To identify your window size, check your window's data plate which details the type and size of your window (see video below).
- VELUX roof windows
- Heat protection
- Living room
- Kids room
- Home office
No posts found