An air permeable underfelt collar is used for easy fitting of the window, in conjunction with the air permeable sheeting used in roof construction. Manufactured using the highest quality air permeable membrane (EUROTOP). The sides of the collar are pleated, so that they can be placed directly onto roof battens, irrespective of the spacing between them or their thickness. The corners are strengthened with a flexible, long-lasting and water resistant butyl tape. Collars should be chosen according to window size.
- Easy fixing of roof lining to window.
- Thermal insulation material around the window protects against moisture.
- Requires no cutting of battens.
- Can be used for any size of window.
- Offers thermal insulation from moisture which can form on metal roof sections
- Air permeable underfelt collar
- Thermo insulating material
No posts found