Silver-Grey EPS with an enhanced graphite composite which improves its insulation properties. EPS based on the innovative NEOPOR material by BASF. This EPS demonstrates the highest insulation performance amongst all Termo Organika expanded polystyrenes. Thermo+ façade boards are recommended for thermal insulation in the ETICS (External Thermal Insulation Composite System).
EPS technical data:
- thickness - from 20-300 mm
- length 1000 mm
- width 500 mm
- bending strength level BS100 ≥ 100 kPa
- tensile resistance to a force perpendicular to front surfaces TR100 ≥ 100 kPa
- declared thermal conductivity ratio λD at a temperature of 10°C - 0,031 W/(m*K)
- fire reaction class E
- does not contain substances hermful to health and the environment
- does not destroy the ozone layer, contains only permitted biocides
- produced according to requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO 14021:2016-06
- thermal insulation in frame wall
- thermal insulation on the surface of stud walls
- thermal insulation in the enclosed slot of cavity walls
- thermal insulation in the ventilated slot of cavity walls
- insulation of the upper tie beams, lintels and other thermal bridges
- insulation of balcony loggias
- thermal insulation of window jambs
- thermal insulation of window lintels
- thermal insulation in sandwich panels
- continuous layer of thermal insulation on plinth walls
- filling expansion joints.
How to install polystyrene boards
After fixing to the external wall, EPS boards should be immediately covered with the outer layer: the reinforcing layer and plaster in thermal insulation systems, outer panels in three-layered walls, etc., in order to protect the EPS against direct operation of weather conditions (UV radiation) which have a destructive effect on EPS surface. Thermo+ façade boards demonstrate increased resistance to UV radiation, but in prolonged exposure to weather conditions, the surface layer of the boards may be covered with a yellowish coating. In such a case, before the reinforcing layer is applied in the ETICS system, remove the coating with fine sandpaper until there are no loose particles on the surface which could weaken the adhesion to the polystyrene. Thermo+ façade boards should be protected against direct sunlight, with protective meshes on the scaffolding while the work is being done and 3 days minimum after it is finished.
More products for complete ETICS system, such adhesives, puts, paints, primers, fixing you can find here.
Packaging, storage, transport of EPS boards:
Thermo+ façade boards are supplied in the original manufacturer's packaging only. The label on the packaging contains the following information: product name, manufacturer's name and factory name, production date, Standard EN 13163 number, code according to this standard, declared technical characteristics. Thermo+ façade boards should be stored in a manner to protect them against damage and weather conditions.
Thermal resistance of facade EPS
No posts found