Fast drying priming emulsion for absorptive substrates, under screeds, renders, subfloors and finishing coats. It is manufactured on the basis of the highest quality water based acrylic dispersion.
- for absorptive substrates
- under screeds and subfloors
- under adhesives, renders, finishing coats and paints
- strengthens the substrate
- high yield
- Improves setting conditions of mortars – contributes to reaching design parameters by the latter.
- Strengthens the surface of primed mineral substrates – permeates the surface, strengthens it and strengthens and improves its load capacity.
- Prevents “taking in” excessive amount of water from the layer applied upon the substrate – limits the absorption of the substrate.
- Unifies the absorption of the whole primed surface – the applied layer has similar setting conditions, irrespective of local changes in the substrate parameters.
- Creates temporary protective layers on subfloors – improves the resistance of the floor to dust deposition, facilitates its cleaning (must not be considered as the final finishing layer).
- Increases the yield of paints, finishing coats and adhesives – by sealing the structure of the primed surface, it increases the yield of materials used for the execution of the next layer.
Kinds of primed substrates- absorbent, excessively absorptive and weakened:
- concrete, plasterboard, gypsum and cement renders,
- rough walls of all kinds of brick, blocks, hollow brick, as well as concrete and anhydrite subfloors;
- wood-based substrates.
Types of finishing layer – tile facing, renders, subfloors, finishing coats, wallpapers, paints, WODER E or WODER S watertight insulations.
- Very short drying time – the finishing layers can be applied already after 2 hours.
- No solvent required – it is manufactured on the basis of a water dispersion of acrylic resin.
- Non-saponifiable during application.
- Transparent after drying.
- Permeable for steam.
- Inflammable – can be used in premises without fönsters.
The average consumption is at 0.05 ÷ 0.2 kg of emulsion for 1 m2. In practice, the consumption depends on the absorptivity of the substrate.
Plastic containers: 5 kg
Pallet: 540 kg in 5 kg containers.