Setting accelerator for renders and paints Atlas Eskimo, enables rendering and painting in the temperature of 0°C. It is recommended during façade works in lower temperatures (0 – 10°C) and high air humidity (above 80%).
The main characteristics
- enables rendering and painting at 0°C;
- enables rendering and painting in high air humidity (above 80%);
- accelerates the coat setting time;
- gives early resistance to rain;
- neutral to other properties of the material.
Quantity and dosage proportions
- unit packaging: plastic bottle of 0.25 kg
- for 25 kg of render up to 0.25 kg (the whole bottle)
- for 10 l of paint up to 0.15 kg (3/5 of the bottle)
- Acrylic renders Cermit N and SAH-E;
- Silicone renders Silikon N and SAH-N;
- Hybrid render SAH-EN;
- Acrylic paints Atlas Arkol E and Salta E;
- Silicone paints Atlas Salta and Fastel Nova.
Accelerates water evaporation from the applied render or paint:
Atlas Eskimo accelerates the first setting stage of dispersion products – water evaporation from the applied material. Therefore, the second stage, consisting in binder setting and drying, can start earlier – the applied material becomes resistant to rapid temperature drop and precipitation earlier (already after about 6 - 8 hours).
Easy to use:
Atlas Eskimo is a ready-to-use additive added to the material directly before its application on the façade, easily mixing with the rendering mass or the paint.
Neutral to other properties of the material:
Atlas Eskimo does not lead to deterioration of durability or functional parameters after setting.
No change in the colour of the ready-to-use render or painting coat.
The product is to be added to the render or paint directly before their application. It is recommended to observe the proportion of 1% weight, i.e. up to 0.25 kg (the whole bottle) for 25 kg of render and up to 0.15 kg (3/5 of the bottle) for 10 l of paint. After careful manual mixing, the material can be applied.
Important additional information
The substrate for the render or paint cannot be frozen. Recommended working and drying temperature is from 0°C to +10°C. The freshly applied material becomes resistant to precipitation after about 6 – 8 hours, depending on the ambient temperature and humidity.
The tools must be cleaned with clean water directly after use.
Danger. Contains the water ammonia solution CAS 1336-21-6. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water with soap. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing. Immediately call a posion center or a doctor. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Proceed according to the Safety Data Sheet.
- Atlas Eskimo is a yellow liquid with smell of the ammonia
- Relative density: ca. 1.1 g/cm3
- Temperature of use: from 0°C to +10°C