V70 Optimal Black window combines a perfect design, price, energy-efficiency and incredible durability. This is a new offer for people who seek for unique design and high thermal insulation parameters and low price all in one. Thanks to applied solutions V70 Optimal Black is characterized by unique design which gives the interior an individual character as well as high energy-efficiency and corrosion resistance.
Ever wanted to add the beauty of real wood to your home without all the worry and sheer hard work you would expect from wood. Now modern foil technology means you can have all the beauty - and even the texture - of wood with all the convenience, long-life and low maintenance of PVC. Choose the woodgrain or color that best suits the character of your home or building, either to blend in with the style or even to make a statement in its own right, and then sit back and relax, just as with any other PVC product. You can choose to have one of our range of woodgrains or color on the outside and then brilliant white on the inside, or on the outside and inside, to complement both the interior and exterior of your home.
VEKA V70 OPTIMAL BLACK window has been equipped with the newest ROTO NTS fitting with amazing black plating which gives it unique style. This innovative solution is not only aesthetic but also practical. This fitting is galvanized, chromaned and underwent final treatment which makes it more resistant to corrosion
System of profiles
The construction of V70 OPTIMAL BLACK window is based on Veka A-class profiles of highest quality. This window has been made with the usage of a new five-chamber half-flush stile (total width 84mm). 5mm wider than the standard one. This stile enables to apply glass packages of 50mm thick which improves energy-efficiency of the whole window.
Double-chamber windows panes (3-panes glass unit)
In V70 OPTIMAL BLACK we applied double-chamber joining of the window panes of thermal insulation parameter U=0,5W/m²K and construction: 4/18ar/4/18ar/4 (whole structure is 48mm thick). This kind of joining enhances thermal-insulation properties of the window in which Uw=0,9 W/m²K*. By choosing this model you will reduce your heating bills.
Between-panes thermal frame
V70 OPTIMAL BLACK window has been equipped with a between-panes thermal frame which lowers the risk of vapour liquefaction outside the room. Its main advantage is the reduction of the parameter Uw o 0,1-0,3 W/m2K which improves energy-efficiency of the entire window. In result, you can reduce your heating bills by 5%. thanks to the wide range of available colours and elegant matt surface this frame gives the window a bit of elegancy and it gives our customers a chance of matching its colour to the colour of the window.
Sub-sill skirting with the gasket
V70 OPTIMAL BLACK is equipped with a sub-sill skirting with a gasket which allows to properly install the outside and inside sill. Thanks to this skirting the window will provide you with even better thermal and acoustic insulation. A special gasket placed in the skirting is an extra protection from rainwater getting inside the room.
ROTO SWING handle
Swing handle has a completely hidden escutcheon plate. Smooth curve and ergonomic shape makes it look very elegant. Thanks to this V70 OPTIMAL BLACK perfectly fits with every interior. The Swing handle is equipped with Secutik mechanism which blocks its turn when trying to move the window fitting from the outside and prevents from burglary.
- VEKA profiles, 5-chamber 70mm wide frame; 5-chamber - 84mm wide sash,
- high-impact PVC sections,
- Thickness of the walls in the highest quality standard EN 12608 A-class (A-class window profiles have the thickness of outside walls of at least 3mm and the width of the inside chambers of over 5mm which guarantees high stability, low susceptibility and perfect parameters of acoustic insulation),
- The profiles are available in full range of colours and woodish veeners.
Our modern windows in the standard version have specially bent incredibly durable enhancements of galvanized steel in the stiles and jambs. This is the most important element that guarantees long and reliable live of the windows.
- 2-chamber joining of panes with thermal insulation parameter Ug=0,5 W/m²K, provide very good thermal insulation close to the thermal parameters of the wall,
- Warm spacer frame Master therm which reduces the risk of vapour liquefaction on the pane inside the room and enhances thermal insulation of the entire window by 6%.
- V70 OPTIMAL BLACK window has been equipped with the newest ROTO NTS fitting with amazing black plating which gives it unique style. This innovative solution is not only aesthetic but also practical. This fitting is galvanized, chromaned and underwent final treatment which makes it more resistant to corrosion,
- Secustik Swing handle – equipped with Sekustik mechanism, Secutik mechanism which blocks its turn when trying to move the window fitting from the outside. Smooth curve and ergonomic shape makes it look very elegant,
- Two burglarproof catches in the stile,
- Microventilation which provides constant a flow of fresh air without exposing to the cold,
- Four-step tilting mechanism in RU stiles (height of the window from 1117 to 1716 mm). This solution allows adjusting the sealing of the window to the current weather conditions,
- Blockade of handle misplacement and a stile lifter in RU stiles (height of the window up to 1116mm and over 1716mm). All our big windows have this mechanism – it guarantees safety and the permanence of the fitting,
- tilt stabilizer.
EPDM gaskets. We chose this because of its physical and operational values. It is less susceptible to aging, high temperatures and other external forces. than other materials that are used for making gaskets. What is more, gaskets made of EPDM do not break, are ozone-proof and very resistant to bending, scratching and pressing.
- window-sill mounting batten which ensures proper joining between the window and the sill and increases thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Holding tags for carrying windows.
|COMPARISON OF AVAILABLE WINDOWS TECHNOLOGIES|
|VEKA PVC profiles 3 mm thick (A-class)||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|5 chambers profiles||-||s||s||s||s||s|
|6 chambers profiles||s||-||-||-||-||-|
|Full steel strengthening profile in the frame||s||s||s||s||s||o|
|Roto NT hardware||o||-||s||s||s||s|
|Roto NTS hardware||-||s||-||-||-||-|
|Roto NT Designo hardwer (hidden hinges)||s||o||o||o||o||-|
|Micro-ventilation in tilt- opening windows||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|Two anti-burglar hooks||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|Graded tilt with mishandling||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|Steel glazing batten (much warmer than aluminum)||o||o||s||s||s||s|
|Thermal glazing batten Master Therm||s||s||o||o||o||o|
|Double glazing, 1 chamber, U=1,1 (EN673)||-||-||s||s||s||s|
|Triple glazing, 2 chambers, U=0,7 (EN673)||o||o||o||o||o||-|
|Triple glazing, 2 chambers, U=0,5 (EN673)||s||s||-||-||-||-|
|Roto Swing Secustik handle||s||s||o||o||o||o|
|Windowsill mounting batten with a gasket||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|Triple gasket system with middle gasket||s||s||-||-||-||-|
|EPDM gaskets (drawn)||s||s||s||s||s||-|
|EPV gaskets (welded)||-||-||-||-||-||s|
|German IFT Rosenheim Institute Certificate||s||s||s||s||s||s|
|Resistance to wind||C4||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|HEAT TRANSFER COEFFICIENT FOR THE WHOLE WINDOW Uw (W/m2*K) EN 673|
|with glazing U=1,1||-||-||1,35*||1,35*||1,35*||1,35*|
|with glazing U=0,7 and thermal internal frame Master Therm||0,89*||0,9*||1,07*||1,07*||1,07*||-|
|with glazing U=0,5 and thermal internal frame Master Therm||0,75*||0,76*||-||-||-||-|
|SOUND ISOLATION, SOLAR PERMEABILITY AND LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE|
|The sound isolation Rw value||33||33||33||33||33||33|
|Solar energy transmittance g-value||47-51||47-51||60-63||60-63||60-63||60-63|
|Light transmittance factor LT||68-72||68-72||78-80||78-80||78-80||78-80|
"-" not available, "x" - yes, "s" - standard, "o" - option,
* U-value for the whole one-sash window of the dimension of 1230x1480 mm
No posts found